The care and support our residents receive means they stay in control, feel independent and really enjoy their later years.
Here are just some of the things you will appreciate about Bickham House:
- Our highly trained staff work together to create a homely, reassuring environment
- Each resident has their own keyworker who addresses their individual needs
- Residents can choose to take part in a wide variety of physical, social and intellectual activities such as gardening, interactive games, seated exercise classes and music sessions
- We enjoy trips out from time to time to places of local interest
- Award-winning, freshly cooked food, with vegetables from our own kitchen garden, and we cater for special diets
- Beautiful, private gardens with a summer house and plenty of outdoor seating (and if you love gardening, we’re always looking out for helpers)
- 24 hour care with a nurse call bell in every room
- District nurse and GP visits when required
- Wi-Fi, computer, laptop and Skype facilities
- Regular visits from the chiropodist, hairdresser and optician
- Daily newspapers
- Lift and stair lift to all floors
- Visits from our local clergy
- Plenty of onsite parking and unrestricted visiting
- Located in quiet, leafy Bowdon, Bickham is easily accessible from Altrincham, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Hale, Knutsford, Lymm and Timperley.
My father's every need is monitored and cared for. The house is a warm and friendly place, more like a large family, but the atmosphere being relaxed does not mean things are missed. The staff work extremely hard; they are caring, vigilant, experienced, patient and well-trained.